▲ Thanks visit my blog peeps, its just my simple story of my life in one words! Chills and thanks for following ▲
Photobucket

If It Means Lot To You - Day To Remember
Photobucket

Isnin, 2 Januari 2012

▲ PENGKALAN BALAK ▲

Hye peeps, today my post will be story about my class trip to Pengkalan Balak Melaka that have been arranged by my classmate and we have been planned this events for 2 weeks before we go there. Actually this have been planned by my english lecturer for our class assignment. It is a valuable experience when for the first time my class make a class trip that because some of use doesn’t know each other so well. So the advantages for the trips maybe its can strengthen ties between the other classmate. As well as planned we have been decide to go there in 17 and 18 of December and feel so excited to go there.


17 December
At that day I things I was to late because overslept with my homies Adib Jamil@Ah Thong and at that days I feel weird and not feel so well. Fever are coming to caught me at that day and I feel so disappointed. I have been arrived at college 30 minutes early than schedule so I with Ah thong just hang around and waiting for bus. When the bus have been arrived, many of my classmate were comes late and its was so irritating for me. We have been late for the 1 hour, that’s for waiting my other friends come together to regroup. At that times we have been separate to make 4 groups and I’m leader for group 3 with zaf, nani, eyka, fuad and I forgot the other ( HAHA). We disscus about our group names and we have been decide to use BORAK as our group names. After that we take all the equipment for these event in the bus and go to Pengkalan Balak. Most of my friends excited to go there, all likes to happy to go together with their classmate. After 1 hour in the bus, we finally arrived at the villa that we have been booked. So gets all out stuff to go their and I feel so tired there. We get already pack with our equipment such ass bbq burner and many more. As usually as a boys, surely we cannot stay at the same villa with the girl ( HAHA ) so we all gonna stay at mosque not far from the villa. After that’s we change our cloth because we have an activity at the beach that evening. All activity have been arranged by Syazwan and Nadira as the organizer for this trip. We go for walk to the beach, it seem like a lovely day for all my friends. At the beach we to assemble in a group, as a group leader I have to be the first in line. So we start our activity with the searching of something their called “remis” and not very familiar with this type of things so Im just enjoyed to dig the sand to search that kind of things. Luckyly my group have been the first group at that activity and for the second activity in my condition no so well so Im continued. As a leader for the group I’ve been choosed by my group member to be the competitors at the second activity. It’s like play the poisoness ball, we have to throwed ball to our rivals to eliminated them. With my condition like that’s I have been complete that games and being a winner and I feel so happy with that’s. For the next activity we just have been informed to just playing around, so just stay at the back because I have not energy at all, tired already. Before maghrib we go back to the villa I feel my fever are getting worst so I just sit at the villa. At the night we have a bbq party and some of entertainment because all of the group have to set a performance at that night. After I take my medicine I’m going to help my other friend to set up the bbq burner at the villa.


Set a bbq its take to much time and its very hard than my expectation. After that the rain are come over so have ruin our bbq party, we all have to set up the bbq inside the house. In hunger situation so we start the bbq party at late of the night. After the bbq party we have a entertaining performance fo the group, actually my group doesn’t decide to perform what at that night so we just chill and look what gonna happens. The activity have been going with the award presentation and all the winner have been voted from the classmate before. I feel so funny when Im got a cup for the “Lelaki Melayu Terakhir” awards ( HAHA ). When comes for the turn for my group presentation its become to funny when we just set a national anthem for our performance. Its maybe can remind me and all my friends about the time at the school before. After the activity come to end we just sit around and watching the television. Many of my friends feel so tired and sleepy. So we just sleep and waiting for the next days activity. At that night I really cannot sleep because I sleep at the floor and its so cold. I just start chatting with my friends and lasty sleep already.


18 December
At the morning, I just cannot sleep so I just walk around the villa waiting for my other friend to wake up. In the morning we have another activity at the beach, so I just go there. Before that my lecturer have been advised me if I not well he told me to stay at the villa.


Because I cannot waste my money to just stay at the villa Im just go join with them all.We just play the activity that have been arranged. Not so many activity at the secong days, we just playing around. I feel so happy when looks of all my friend together playing around at the beach. We stay at the beach at so long at that’s time. After that we go back to the villa and set up because we gonna back to the college after the afternoon.

So that’s all my story about my class trip to Pengakalan Balak. For the conclusion this event have been make our friend relationship getting tied. So I love all my friend and Im enjoyed.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pengikut

Snapshot_20121207_4